Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Levi's 1st Galesburg style parade

Levi went to his first parade ever while we stayed with my parents. It was the labor day parade, which is the best parade in Galesburg because of all the CANDY!!!! This parade was alsreally great because my Aunt Linda and my niece Raven were in it. Here are some awesome pictures of the parade!!!





My sister Katie and I, and our sons who are on their way to being best buddies.

My mom and I (yes she is that short!)
Raven did an ariel in the parade! That is a backflip with NO hands! She's the one closest to the camera!
Raven waiting for her turn to do more tricks!
Wyatt loves parade candy!!
Aunt Linda always hooks us up with a ton of candy when she marches with the union!!!
Aunt Katie holding sweet baby Aiden!
Here is my gorgeous family!My handsome husband!!

Here is me and Levi, he looks like he is being choked, but I swear I kept checking and his neck was no where near the Baby Bjorn!!

No comments: