Thursday, January 3, 2013

We are back from vacation! I am trying to form some good, worthwhile goals for this year.
*I do plan to blog more, since I suck at writing in a journal and this is just a more public journal really.
*I do plan to be more organized with Levi;s preschools. That means more reading lessons a day, more reading out loud, and more work on numbers. Everyday but the weekend.
* I do plan to do better at FHE. I want Levi to grow up believing and trusting in his Heavenly Father. 
* I want to weigh 130 lbs.Dream big right?
Which leads to:
*Better eating and excerise!

Here is the beginning of 2013 summaries:

Jenny- stay at home mom. I've been doing missionary discussions, working out, recently lost about 9 pounds. Still couponing, but more laid back about it now, and trying to be work on a preschool for Levi. I am the new Sunbeam teacher, and hopefully I can get my new teaching companion involved. I am working my way through the new testament, and hopefully I will be done this year. I am currently reading 1Samuel.

Patrick- Still working for General Mills. Kinda hating it right now, and I am trying to get him to look around. He is the ward clerk, and loves it. He has been pretty interested in photography lately, and has been editing photos lately.

Levi - three and a half! Starting to repeat lots of the stuff I say back to me. Starting to READ! He can read two letters words pretty well, and knows all his letters and sounds. He can count to 25, and can identify those numbers pretty well. He knows colors and shapes, and is VERY social. He loves playing with other kids. He is growing out of 3T clothes, and loves Thomas the Train (especially Diesel 10), Diego, and Dora. He loves being read to, loves watching TV ( he gets maybe 10-30 minutes a day), loves play dates, the children's Museum, Gym day at church, and bouncing at pump it up. He has a sweet, sunny disposition and makes me happy. Lately he can't walk anywhere, it's been run, run, run. He is potty trained, although accidents while sleeping are common, and accidents while awake happen about once a week. He loves eating chipolte rice, peanut butter and jelly, pickles, yougurt, noodles and cheese.He doesn't really like potatoes or french fries. 

No comments: