Thursday, February 2, 2012

Irritated

It's nap time at the Trainor house. My plans for this magical time? Carpet cleaning. I was trying to get my house clean so I could go see my grandpa who had a heart attack down in Illinois. I was feeling kind of pressed for time to get everything done, but I figured I would just work hard as late as I needed.

So this morning I go to pick up my carpet cleaner from a friend I had lent it to two weeks ago. I'm already feeling a little annoyed for having to pick something of my own up, but when I saw the condition they were returned it in, I just got DOWN RIGHT ANGRY.

Yes, I actually got so mad, I took pictures and I am blogging about it. This is the steam cleaner. Maybe you can't tell, but their is dried hair and dirt on the OUTSIDE of the machine. Really?

This is how nasty it was on the inside.More dried crusty hair/carpet stuff all over.This is what my tub looked like after I was done cleaning up AFTER someone else 45 MINUTES LATER!!!!!!So thanks to my "friend" I had an extra 45 minutes of work plus a bathroom clean up, the feeling I had just scrubbed someone else's toliet for 45 minutes,and a whole lot OF BEING MAD!!!!!!!! So no, I will NEVER EVER lend my carper cleaner to anyone again.


AND I AM STILL REALLY REALLY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Renshaw Family said...

That totally bites. We had a similar experience when we lent our carpet cleaner out. Now I refuse to lend it out...I was so mad!!!

Hope your weekend goes better!