Friday, February 10, 2012

A Man Playdate!


Thankfully, one of the coldest days this season so far today has been today. I say thankfully because we had two little boys scheduled to come over for a playdate. We had Miles, the little boy Levi loves to giggle with and copy, and Dane, a newbie to our house. Dane had a great time playing with our computers and cars and was amazing about sharing! He even tried to lift weights with me when I was exercising.
Dane and Levi were really great about playing together! Dane wore a Batman shirt over- and Levi loves to sing"BATMAN! Dananananananananan BATMAN!" so that was a fun beginning to the day!
Of course Levi and Miles had a ton of fun together as well! They petted the cats, pranced up and down the stairs giggling, and drank smoothies together!

The only down side of the day was changing 2 dirty diapers, neither which belonged to my kid. And one was REALLY REALLY bad. We're talking 20 wipes. I AM NOT KIDDING. Oh well. A small price to pay for Levi having fun, and me being able to get some things done!

Cute things Levi is doing: On the way to church last week, we saw a bull dozer. After it was gone, Levi said, "I want to see another one Mommy!" I told him to keep looking and maybe we would see another one. After a minute he said, " There is a bulldozer - oh no- it's just a tree".

Levi is about 3 feet tall right now. He os over thirty pounds and he likes to read "The Hungry Little Caterpillar" and books on tractors, garbage machines, or construction vehicles, a spooky book from the library, and a book on pirates.

No comments: