Friday, February 3, 2012

Traveling Day

Today we traveled to Illinois. My granpa had a heart attack last weekend. The doctors told him that his heart was working at 20% and there was nothing they could do for him. So they told him to go home and enjoy the time he had left. They didn't say he had only a certain amount of time left, but to take it easy. Since he is my favorite grandpa (hahaha my ONLY grandpa) I wanted to come and see him and not have any regrets if anything should happen.
Soooooo.... This morning, I get up and take Patrick to work. I come home and clean, then take Levi to the mall to run around the play hard for an hour since he would be stuck in the car for 6 hours. We met his best bud Miles there and my great freind Natalie, and had fun with them for a while. Then we drove to the library, went home to get lunch, and picked Patrick up and then left.
In other news, sewing night was great! Here is what I made!

No comments: