Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Children's Museum Again! Plus sewing class tonight!

I am working on my photography skills and I love trying to catch faces in mirrors!
My favorite newsman!
Building a snowman since we are currently in Minnesota's 6th warmest winter ever and the snow has been a no show almost!
Water works!
Me and Levi!
Great shot of Levi!
My friend Natalie who takes me to all the coolest places!
My friend Charity who got me hooked on the Children's Museum!
Driving the bus home!

So it was a fun day today! We went to the museum, came home and took a nap together, and I am getting ready for sewing class! Fun thin I observed today: I think Levi's favorite color is green. It used to be blue or red, but he has been consistently asking for the green bowl, the green sppon, and almost always picks green!

No comments: