Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our crazy day!

Levi and I had fun all day long! First we woke up and went to the first ECFE class of the semester. For me, that means learning to be a better parent, and listening to other people talk about their children (which makes me very happy for my own!). For Levi, that means one LONG playdate with 10 other kids. After ECFE, we went home for lunch and nap. After a nap, we watched a little Thomas the Train, and then took my neighbor lady shopping. When we got home, we played for a little while, then Daddy came home! As you can see by the picture above, there is never a dull moment after Daddy comes home.

For dinner, I made a totally unhealthy but delicious buffalo chicken sandwich with fries, and then Patrick and I did the teetering pile of dishes. We read a few books to Levi, then it was time for Miles to come over and Patrick to head off to Scouts!
Levi and Miles only had about 45 minutes to play before I made them get ready for bed, but they made it count! My front room is a wreck! Hahahaha Nooooooooo it was not messy before. Why would you even ask such a ridiculous question? My house is always spotless silly.
The two little men went off to the bath tub where they played with water colors ( yes, the water is Orange) and when they got out they were tired! Straight to bed with no fussing or crying. The end of a busy day? Not quite! I am going to Applebees with some friends at 9. Like I said, it was one fun day!

No comments: