Friday, January 27, 2012

Children's Museum Yesterday

I swear we should save ourselves the money of being Museum members and just follow construction crews around. Levi would be just as happy!
One thing I love about the children's museum is how detailed they are about making everything safe and child friendly. For example, the steps are small, with hand rails for children and adults, and not steep, so if a tumble should occur, you would only tumble 2-3 stairs.

Here Levi is making the lockers a highlight of his trip. This is where my camera died.

The funny thing about our trip yesterday is that I tried to convince my friend Natalie to come with me. She wasn't too keen on the idea because it wasn't a designated " No large group" day. I told her - No schools are going to go on a field trip in January! It will be fine. I saw 6 school buses that day. It was CRAZY!!!! I will be sticking to No large group days from now on.

After we got home, Levi took his nap and we made bread. He loved measuring out the salt and the yeast!

No comments: