Saturday, January 14, 2012

Today - Snow day!




Today was an interesting day. It started off with a primary training meeting, which went pretty well. I then went home and tag teamed my husband. He had been home with Levi all morning, and he left as soon as I got home to go to his college buddies video game playing reunion. Levi and I went to take a nap, and when we got up and ate lunch. Levi "helped" me wash dishes, and then I let him watch some Thomas while I tried to figure out sharing time for tomorrow. We ate dinner, and I looked outside. It had been snowing lightly all day, and we had about 1" or 2" accumulation by that time. I decided to shovel the driveway so Patrick wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. I got Levi majorly dressed up so he could hang out with me in the cold.

Levi had on:
1 short sleeved shirt
1 fleece pullover
snowpants
a zip up fleece jacker
a coat
gloves
snowboots
a hat
the hood from his hoodie
his coat hood.

I think I might have overdone it just a little!
After we shoveled our driveway, I tried to take him mini sledding down our front yard, but he hated it! all he really wanted to do was take a walk in his red car! After he fell off the sled and whitewashed himself, I finally gave in and we went for a walk instead!

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

I just found your blog...look at how cute you are! You are a rockstar for shoveling.